Saturday, March 20, 2010

It starts with one turn of the pedal... yikes!


Got Jemma to take a few shots of me. Think I'll change it up once a month on the homepage. I'm 2o lbs heavier than normal. Guess I ate too much over the winter :). I'll keep each month's shot so it'll be cool to see how the pounds drop off once I get training hard again. Won't take long with all the fundraising rides I intend on doing & Thea being a bit heavier too!


I've got all the site & social media in pretty good shape. My friend Mel overseas is going to go over the copy & if you have any ideas on how to improve on anything please let me know. I'm not thrilled with the logo but not going to let it hold me back.


Time to get sponsorship. I'm a bit nervous but feel more confident with stuff in place. I hope it doesn't take too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Good or bad or just indifferent, I really appreciate the engagement - really!