Friday, March 26, 2010

Almost finished the second RWL book...

Well, Steve Whigham was over until 11pm last night and we got the book in presentation shape. According to Steve the Foundation loved it. We'll finish most of it off this weekend! It's been fun and looks better than I thought.

Here is the cover of the previous year's book. My copy has the signatures of Steve Bauer, Phil Liggett who called me the first year to chat (thanks to Steve) and Och. People aren't clear on the signature under the 2010 Ride With Lance logo is Lance Armstrong's. It real and is in my copy of the book on a blank page. As you know he'll be putting his signature on the bike you can win with every $20 donation!

Not one donation today. Still I added a link to http://www.hammercancer.com/ on the Gravity Climbing Gym and Trisport Canada in the t-shirt section (I designed a couple of tees). Appreciate the support. If you want a custom http://www.hammercancer.com/ for your web site blog whatever, just let me know and I'd be happy to provide you with one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Good or bad or just indifferent, I really appreciate the engagement - really!