Saturday, June 19, 2010

The weekend that was...

Hey, crazy busy but finally got to posting today! Wanted to report on the weekend that was. I started by riding at Ancaster Food Basics after the Heritage day parade. Slow start but I raised over $135 in 2.5 hours. At one point it rained but I stuck it out and was rewarded with another $20 or so... I rode each hour in the memory of the names below.






Sunday looked even more likely it was going to rain @ 9am but I was out there!!!

My second time there but on a different day and the results were amazing once again! Over $435 raised. Lots of interaction too. I'll be riding in July and will dedicate the whole three hours to Bill Bailey. A great friend of his made me aware of the his death that Friday and it's something I really want to do now!!

The names I rode for today are below. I missed one so I'll ride in memory of her again. Jan popped over near the end of the ride. I'll post the video in the next day or so...







OH YEAH... here is a photo Beckie from Salon Nuvo sent! Apparently, things are picking up there and total donations to date equal $350!!! She tells me the have shirts & the store next to them are putting bicycles in the window as well... WICKED!!! Can't wait for July 25th!!!
Check out the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Good or bad or just indifferent, I really appreciate the engagement - really!