Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pretty busy week outside of HammerCancer but...

In case you haven't heard. I'll be riding on July 17th at the Fortinos on New St. in Burlington. Sarah and Jared will be there with new banners as we remember Jodie Schumacher who died of cancer on March 26th. Sarah & Jodie were great pals.

Jodie's dad Jim is pleased and thinks some patrons will know Jodie as she and Sarah grew up in the neighbourhood! I'll be dedicating all 4 hours - yes FOUR for this special occasion to Jodie as June 30th would have been 29th birthday !!! Please if you're in the neighbourhood drop by - we'd love to see you and would appreciate the support. Thanks to Store owner Charlie Alfano who didn't hesitate to let's us appear!!!

I also expect a sustantial donation this week for some coding work I've done over the last few weeks. I'm pretty happy to exchange web work for donations these days. :)

Haven't had any on-line donations in some time. If you've been on the fence, now's the time to show you support.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Good or bad or just indifferent, I really appreciate the engagement - really!