Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Plan.

Okay, went to Fortino's & Food Basic in the hood. Manager not there until tomorrow night @ F but got name and number for Basic's Manager. I should be good though lots of space at each one. I'll start calling other stores tomorrow. Managers are pretty busy on the weekend so during the day would be better to set up dates.

I'll be out there this weekend. The girls at Fortino's were already excited. They thought it was so cool I'd be riding my bike! :)

I'm gonna test out Thea's portable speaker. May just pump out some inspirational music - not too loud. Not sure. Would this turn people off? Maybe I should just be cool at first?!?! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Good or bad or just indifferent, I really appreciate the engagement - really!